Tuesday, March 4, 2008

DYZZEE TRIES TO MAKE FRIENDS

Hi, everyone...Teacher Tim here! I'm so glad so many of you are checking in on our adventures. Some of you have even left comments. Thank you so much...I miss all of you and Dyzzee and I can't wait to get back.

Dyzzee likes to make new friends. He went outside our room at the hotel and found a boy and girl standing in a pool of water! He couldn't figure out if they were wading in a tiny pool or getting into trouble. So he decided to say hello. But for some reason, they just stood there...not saying a word. Dyzzee tried telling a joke to make them laugh. But they didn't say anything. They didn't even move when Dyzzee did a little backflip. Dyzzee couldn't figure out why his new friends weren't saying anything. After you look at the picture, can you guess why? One of the rules at the conference is that you have to wear your name badge all the time. Since Dyzzee did not have a name badge, I had to leave him in the room most of today. When I got back, I was putting my stuff away when I turned around and....

That silly dinosaur was trying on my badge. I think he got a little tangled up!

If your moms and dads want to see more pictures of my trip, they can visit my other site here.
See ya later, taters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.