Saturday, March 1, 2008

WE ARE IN SAN DIEGO!

Hi, boys and girls, Teacher Tim here. I wanted everyone to know that Dyzzee and I arrived in San Diego just fine today. We left on an airplane this morning, stopped about half way and got on another airplane, and then flew the rest of the way to San Diego, California.

Dyzzee stayed in my bag the whole time. He said he wanted to protect my stuff, but I think he just wanted to munch some of the Girls Scout cookies I got from Teacher Lynette! What do you think?

The place where we are staying is really nice. I like coming down here each year to learn more about learning about Jesus and having tons of fun with kids. Your moms and dads might like to see the website about the hotel right here.

Well, Dyzzee is pretty tired from his long trip. I'll make sure to write more as our adventures continue. Remember to ask your parents to help send me comments to let me know you're reading and enjoying the site. Bye for now!

Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is your adventure going? I miss you Teacher Tim. I love you and can't wait for you and Dyzzee to come home to teach us more about letters and God. Have fun.
Love, Connor

Timothy said...

Hi, Connor...thank you for writing. Dyzzee and I will be thinking about all of you this week. Be sure and help Teacher Sheila!